Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome to new WORLD!

Hello,to everyone!!
I am new edition to a BLOG world, i heard so much about it and today i decided it was time to share my story. I am so passioned about design,fashion that one day i want to be working in the industry.But for now on,i am just a girl who loves to dress up!:))
I also fell in love with make up,unfortunately i am such a sucker for Chanel.:))
I am so blessed for having a good family and my lovely friends,that i can not live without and of course the love of my life.he is really supportive and knows better,when it's time for new shoes!:))
Also,i love to travel and would love to hear from other people about new places and share with them my experience.
XoXo..

3 comments:

  1. Hi and thank you for following and commenting on my blog! Alyria and Avon Anew Retexturizing Peel Pads are always in my skincare regime. Alyria has 3 levels of intensity. I think someone in their 20s can start with #1 and slowly build to #2 if they are getting a lot of sun damage and uneven skin texture. # 3 is heave-duty and you must be careful, I'd stay away from that. Avon Anew is something you can use 1-2 per week. Just a reminder, if you use these products you MUST wear sunscreen or else. I hope this helped with your question.

    xxNadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for following my blog and youtube account! xoxo

    ReplyDelete